AOC Vin de Savoie
Boutique Presentation of the wine in pdf file
- Wine grape : 60% Jacquère 40% Chardonnay
- Soil : Alluvial limestone clay scree. South, south-west facing hillsides
- Age of the vines : 20 years
- Yield : 60 hl/HA
- Aging : 18 mois sur lattes
- Tasting Note : Glimmering deep gold. Fresh aromas of white flowers. Excellent balance in the mouth which is marked by superb minerality.
- Food and wine pairing : Apéritif or dessert
- History : We elaborate our Méthode Traditionnelle since 1985. The current cuvée “ 85.3 ” is the third one with this name !
From the 2014 harvest, our Méthode Traditionnelle will be named “CREMANT DE SAVOIE“. This is for this evolution that we already elaborate our Méthode Traditionnelle according to the specifications charter for Crémant.
For example the picking up and the sorting of the grapes is made only by hand, and aging before selling the wine is longer.